2013 Membership - expires 2/28/2014
Before registering, PLEASE check your current expiration. If your
expiration is past 2013, do NOT register again. Expiration is on your
emailed newsletter, as well as in the email version of the newsletter.
The Erie Runners Club was founded in 1976 and serves the
running/racing needs of Northwestern Pennsylvania, Western New York, and
- Discounts at many (not necessarily all) ERC races
- Monthly Newsletter containing race schedules, articles, and race results.
- Monthly meetings the second Monday of each month.
- We discuss issues of interest (braggin and diss'n) and
present guest speakers, with the aim of enhancing each member's running
abilities through exposure to others with similar goals.
- The Erie Runners Club welcomes all area runners and walkers, both serious and recreational. ERC presents at least one Race each month, rain, snow (150+ inches winter of 2000/2001) or shine.
- Our aim is enhancing each member's running abilities through exposure to others with similar goals.
- An ERC membership
entitles you to a discount at some ERC races, 10% to 15% discounts on
running apparel and shoes at many local sports stores as well as other
local merchants and a monthly newsletter. Membership term is February to February (not the calendar year).
- Timing Services - our finish line clock and Chronomix device are available for a small fee.